I love to snack. I like crunchy things. Sweet things are great too but I have found that I crave crunchy, savoury snacks more. This shall be a quick post without photos as I don’t have any.
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Air fried tofu bites
- Veggie sticks with hummus
- Baked tortilla chips (or air fried…I just got one so still learning) with guacamole
- Graze style crunchy snacks (usually has flavoured beans / nuts plus other crunchy bits)
- Savoury trail mix (nuts, seeds, cereal, etc)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie bites (smaller than usual cookies)
- Sweet popcorn
- Fruit (I know….how predictable)
- Dark chocolate, raisin trail mix
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Nice Cream
- fruit and nut mix
A friend asked me for snack ideas several weeks ago and I gave her a few thoughts off the top of my head at the time: however, there are so many options and I can’t think of them all. What do you like as a snack while watching a movie or maybe in the car? It is amazing how the moment you need those snacking ideas they just fly out of your brain never to be seen again.